My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.itsjustjenny.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 4, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - June 4

Here is a picture I took of Low-Fat Zesty Shrimp and Pasta from a couple of weeks ago. I loved this dish, even the artichokes, but next time I will chop them into smaller pieces.

Grilled Bruschetta Chicken was also awesome. Both recipes will be on our "make again and again" list.

I didn't have it on my menu last week, but Friday I made the fish part of Easy Baked Fish & Chips. We've had it before and both DH and the boys love it.

Monday - Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
Tuesday - Low-Fat Zesty Shrimp and Pasta again.
Wednesday - Going to a baby shower; Need to pick a finger food to bring :)
Thursday - Spaghetti
Friday - Homemade Pizza. Our favorite crust is Garlic & Herb. We usually make everyone their own individual pizzas. I might grill them for the grownups.
Saturday - Leftovers

See more menu's at Laura's Blog.

1 comments:

Renee said...

This weeks meals look great! Thanks for sharing.