My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.itsjustjenny.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - May 21


The boys caught 11 crabs Saturday that I cooked but forgot to clean so we could eat them.

Thursday - Spaghetti with Venison Meatballs. My kids like eating deer.
Friday - Cookout to celebrate my cousin's graduation from pharmacy school.
Saturday - Grilled Pork Chops
Sunday - Day of Rest
Monday - Pizza Pancakes posted by Laura a couple of weeks ago
Tuesday - Low-Fat Zesty Shrimp and Pasta
Wednesday - Church Supper

See more menu's at Laura's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pizza pancakes look interesting! Have a wonderful Monday.

Posh Mama said...

if you haven't had them yet, the pizza pancakes are DELISH!! They are now a staple in our house, my boys LOVE them!