My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.itsjustjenny.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Mother's Day Gift!

5 Minutes For Mom has a contest to win a year's supply of bandages. Too bad it wouldn't help with this:

That's glue on Moo's forehead. After spending 6 hours exhibiting at a fair Sat (we left home at 7:15 in the morning and, yes, the boys were with me most of the day), followed by Little Man's baseball game, I put on my PJ's and crawled into bed at 7:30 ready for my Mother's Day relaxing to begin. It lasted all of 5 minutes! The boys were playing down the street at their friends' house. I heard one of the kids come in and tell The Man that Moo cut his head and he might need stitches. So I yelled out to him from my comfy spot "Don't worry, it probably looks worse than it is!" We got back from the Emergency Room around 10pm. Not a bad trip actually. No stitches, just glue! The trauma has already faded into coolness for my two boys. I just have to keep reminding them that only hospital glue can go on boo boos.