My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.itsjustjenny.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - May 28

Last Week's hits were Low-Fat Zesty Shrimp and Pasta and Pizza Pancakes. Little Man inhaled both. Moo Moo currently declares all my cooking yucky on site, so his opinion does not count.

Thursday
- School Picnic
Friday - Kroger's had marinated pork tenderloins on sale. We had teriyaki.
Saturday - The Man got home early and took us out to dinner at Cheeseburger Cheeseburger. I had the Portabello Mushroom Melt and I enjoyed it but I couldn't get the mushroom to stay in the bun.
Sunday - Grits and crab. I finally picked the crabs the boys caught last week.
Monday - Family cookout today. I brought the diet desserts. Oreo Invasion was yummy but didn't set up well for me. It was a blob instead of a pie. I made it with skim milk instead of soymilk, I don't know if that made a difference. I also made PHILADELPHIA "Fruit Smoothie" No-Bake Cheesecake. YUM! I used all strawberries instead of a mix.
Tuesday - Grilled Bruschetta Chicken recommended by Jodi.
Wednesday - New England Clam Chowder. I love soups.

See more menu's at Laura's.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Please let me know over at my blog how the Family Mag. recipes come out! I have been interested in them also.

A Juggling Mum said...

This weeks menu looks great :)
The Oreo Invasion looks delicious!
Have a great week,

Rachel xxx
aka A Juggling Mum

Helen said...

Looks delicious! Have a great week. :~)

Anonymous said...

The Oreo Invasion sounds awesome! I LOVE Oreo's. It's sad, really, how much I do love those chocolatey sandwich cookies. YUM!