My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.itsjustjenny.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 7, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - May 7

I want to participate in Laura's Menu Plan Monday, but I menu plan on Wednesday for Thursday shopping day. And I've been a poor planner lately. So, for my first post, I have just one day.

I discovered JoAnna Lund's Heathly Exchanges recipes when I was pregnant with Little Man. I don't follow the Healthy Exchanges diet, but the recipes fit great into the Weight Watchers program. Sadly, visiting her website to find a link to this recipe, I discovered she passed away last May.

Monday - Texas Lasagna from Cooking Healthy With a Man in Mind, my favorite cookbook from JoAnna. When I make this recipe, I double it and have one for dinner and one for the freezer. Tonight was the one from the freezer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds yummy! Have a great week.

Laura said...

Hello, well one day is just fine. Glad to have you join us :) The lasagna recipe looks really delicious.

Thanks for joining in!
Laura

Posh Mama said...

looks good to me! Welcome to MPM!